Ufo Sighting In Springfield

Ufo Sighting In Springfield
UFO SIGHTING IN SPRINGFIELD, ILLINOIS ON JUNE 16TH 2013 - HUSBAND AND I OBSERVED A GLOWING ORANGE/RED OBJECT I SNAPPED 3 PICTURES

At 9:10PM I was closing the blinds in the back room when my husband and I observed a glowing orange/red object traveling north to south. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought for a split second could this really be what I think it is. My mind had to catch up with my eyes. We ran outside to get a clearer look. It was not an airplane. I grew up 10 miles from O'Hara field and I know what a plane looks and sounds like. This object was silent. I ran in the house and grabbed my camera and was able to get 3 pictures before it disappeared over the tree line. I remember thinking while I was taking the pictures to keep a steady hand. I rested my arms on top of the fence so the camera would not shake. A few minutes later we heard helicopters. When I got into the house and downloaded the pictures I was amazed that the object I thought was traveling in a straight line was really zig zaging every where. I will never forget this event as long as I live. From that moment on my eyes are always looking up and camera ready. Denise in Springfield Illinois

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment