Alien Abduction Stories The Travis Walton Abduction Story Part 2

Alien Abduction Stories The Travis Walton Abduction Story Part 2
Alien Abduction Stories: The Travis Walton Abduction Story Part 2 Travis Walton remembered going backwards when he was hit by the bluish bolt of light then nothing more until he woke in pain. He was frozen by pain and had an overwhelming thirst. Slowly he began to realise he was laying down on a table with a light shining down upon him. "Oh, My God, the hospital, they brought me to the hospital." Travis thought he was in hospital. He was still wearing his work wear and his jacket was pushed up under his arms. Feeling uncomfortable he thought "I wonder why the nurses didn't at least take my jacket off?" He could feel a strange device curved around his body, he tried to focus on the blurry figures he could see believing them to be doctors and nurses who were there to help him. When his vision cleared he was shocked to see to see that they were not doctors or nurses, he was staring into the faces of a horrible creatures! Three creatures in total were staring back at Travis, with what little strength he had left he attempted to push one of the creatures away. The creature shot back easily, "It felt spongy and soft," Travis went on to say later. Travis managed to get himself to his feet and readied himself for a fight, like a caged animal. He looked around for something to defend himself with and grabbed a tube and began shouting "Keep back, damn you!" to scare his captors. The creatures were under 5ft in height with a basic humanoid appearance. Very thin and weak looking, with a skin that resembled marshmallow. They had small delicate hands that were without finger nails. Their heads were bald and disproportionately large for their small bodies. They had large eyes, they had big brown irises that were twice the size of human eyes, nearly an inch in diameter with very little of the white part showing. They had a catlike look about them, they did not have eye lashes or eye brows. They had little mouths that did not move. Travis was ready for the fight of his life. The aliens suddenly decided to leave the room through an open doorway. Travis thought to himself "I have to get out of here". Travis headed out of the room to a curved hallway, he passed a doorway and thought to himself, "Should I go back, did I miss a chance to escape?" He went back to the doorway and saw a dark circular room which had a domed roof three rectangular doorways that were shut and just one chair that was facing away from him. Travis circled the room all the time watching the chair to see if it was unoccupied. When he was convinced the chair was empty he moved towards it. As he got closer to the chair the room darkened and small spots of light started to appear through the wall, Travis could see stars! Travis sat in the chair and began to play with the controls, he then panicked realising that he might draw attention to himself. He got out of the chair and walked back to the edge of the room. The stars that he could started to fade and was being replaced by the wall, ceiling and floor which was becoming visible again. Travis headed to one of the triangular doorways and tried to open it, there was no control mechanism to open it so he started to walk back to the chair. He heard a faint noise and turned around to see one of the doors open with a human being standing there. Travis ran up to the man who was 6ft tall and muscular and started to ask him questions. The man said nothing but took Travis's arm and led him down the corridor to a doorway that opened up on its own. They entered a small empty room. Travis tried to get a response again from the man but was ignored again. Travis was in the room for a few minutes when another door opened. This time nice fresh air came in from the doorway. Travis walked down a ramp to a floor area. Looking back Travis could see that the craft he had left was in fact bigger than the one he saw in the woods. He estimated that it had a diameter of around 60 ft. He had now left the large craft and was in either a base or a larger craft; he could see several other smaller saucer type crafts. Travis was led through another corridor to a doorway which also opened up automatically. He entered into a white room that had a table and chair and three other humans which he was immediately drawn to. The three humans were similar, family looking to the first human Travis saw and were two men and one woman. Again Travis tried to talk to these humans, asking questions like "Would somebody please tell me where I am? What in hell is going on? What is this place?" but yet again he got no answer. Travis was taken by the arm and led to the table by the woman and one of the men. He was getting increasingly frightened as the three men pushed him backwards onto the table. The woman placed a small golf ball sized oxygen mask type object close to Travis. There were no tubes attached to the object and Travis tried to push it away but he suddenly became weak. Darkness engulfed Travis as he became unconscious. Meanwhile back in town, the continuing investigation of Travis Walton's disappearance was getting more confusing and the event was becoming a media circus as TV and newspaper reporters from all over the world descended upon the town of Snowflake. There were two sides and opinion was equally split. One side thought he was murdered and his body would soon be found and the others thought Travis was in hiding and wondered when he would come back. Both sides didn't have long to wait. The investigation turned up nothing but speculation and theories, which would soon be put to the test when 5 days after being allegedly being hit by a beam of light from a UFO, Travis would suddenly reappear. "Consciousness returned to me on the night I awoke to find myself on the cold pavement west of Heber, Arizona. I was lying on my stomach, my head on my right forearm. Cold air brought me instantly awake. I looked up in time to see a light turn off on the bottom of a curved, gleaming hull. As I raised my head up, a white light caught my eye just before it blinked off. Either a light had been turned off or a hatch had closed, cutting off the light from inside. I only caught a glimpse as I raised my head; I could not be sure which it was." Travis continued: "Then I saw the mirrored outline of a rounded, silvery disc hovering four feet above the paved surface of the road. It must have been about forty feet in diameter because it extended several feet off the left side of the road. It was too large for the highway and it extended past the roadside to my left to clear a cutaway rock embankment on the other side of the highway. It appeared to be about fourteen feet high in the center." Travis continued; "For an instant it floated silently above the road, a dozen yards away. I could see the night sky, the surrounding trees, and the highway center line reflected in the curving mirror of its hull. I noticed a faint warmth radiating onto my face. Then, abruptly, it shot vertically into the sky, creating a strong breeze that stirred the nearby pine boughs and rustled the dry oak leaves that lay in the dry grass beside the road. It gave off no light; and it was almost instantly lost from sight. The most striking thing about its departure was its quietness. It seemed impossible that something so large, moving through the atmosphere at such speed, would not have shrieked through the air, or even broken the sound barrier with a sonic boom. Yet it had been totally silent!" "I scrambled shakily to my feet. My legs felt rubbery. I swayed, then caught my balance. I looked around and recognized the deserted stretch of curving road as the highway that wound down the canyon into Heber from the West. I ran wildly down the deserted highway, across the bridge into Heber, stopping at the new building across from the Union 76 service station. No one answered my desperate knocking. No cars passed by. I ran down the highway, over the second bridge, to the row of telephone booths at the Exxon station. I dialed the operator (a dime was not required to reach an operator in our part of the country) and panted out the number of my sister. She was the only nearby relative with a telephone. My brother-in-law Grant answered." "It was 12:05 A.M. I was in an incredible mental state, difficult to describe. As best I can remember, I shouted something like: 'They brought me back!' Then I babbled, I'm out here in Heber, please get somebody to come and get me! My hand shook as I held the cold receiver. Grant was not amused. He took this call to be another cruel joke. Uh, I think you have the wrong number, he replied sarcastically, starting to hang up." "Wait! It's me, Travis!" I screamed hysterically into the receiver. "Where are you?" he asked, still suspicious of a joke. "I'm at the Heber Exxon station. Okay," he replied, almost apologetically, yet still cautious of a prank. "Stay right there. I'll come and get you. Just hang on." Grant drove the three miles from Taylor over to Snowflake and found my brother Duane at Mom's house. He told Duane about the call, and of his doubts it was really me. Duane, too, thought the call might have been yet another example of someone's idiotic concept of humor. But they decided they couldn't risk not investigating. They set out for Heber, thirty-three miles away. "Lights suddenly shone into the phone booth. Relief flooded over me when I raised my head and saw the headlights of Duane's pickup. Duane and Grant got out and came to where I was still slumped in the phone booth. Duane opened the glass door of the booth and helped me to my feet. "Am I ever glad to see you!" Grant said. Duane helped me into the warm truck and asked Grant to drive. On the way to Snowflake I tried to tell them about what happened to me, but I just couldn't get it all out. "They were awful; white skin; great big eyesI sobbed in horror. Take it easy, Travis, you're all right now. They didn't harm you, did they? No... but those eyes, those horrible eyes! They just kept looking at me! Just so you're okay, that's all that counts, Duane said. Everyone has been worried sick about you. If it's already after midnight, I must have been unconscious for a couple of hours, I replied shakily. Because I only remember about an hour or an hour and a half inside that thing." Duane and Grant looked at me strangely. "Travis, feel your face," Duane said. "Good heavens, I just shaved this morning and it feels like a week's growth!" I exclaimed, still not comprehending. "Travis, Duane said gently, You've been missing for five days!" After Travis was found his family were concerned for his health and well-being. Physically he had only a few bruises and scrapes but mentally Travis suffered greatly. His older brother Duane tried to protect him and tried to handle the authorities but was not equipped for the onslaught that was to come. UFO researchers, local and state police wanted answers, they were not the only ones wanting a piece of Travis. There were profiteers, racketeers, freaks, debunkers and skeptics all wanting to talk to him. Many were angry thinking it was a hoax and wanted to prove it so. Papers were more interested in selling papers than finding the truth and Travis was rushed into doing a lie detector test. He failed the test and everyone was there saying "I told you so" however Travis was still confused and still struggling to remember. He later went on to pass a further 12 lie detector tests once his memory of the incident was restored. One test was 18 years after the incident and he passed. It did seem strange that the witnesses passed their lie detector test bar one inconclusive and Travis to fail his. All witnesses have since taken other lie detector tests and passed them all. Interestingly one witness was offered 10,000 to say that the whole case was made up. That was a large sum of money for the time and although he would have been tempted, he turned down the offer and stuck to his original statement. One thing that is really annoying is that still people who report this story don't relay all the proper information stating that there were more or less witnesses etc. The actual police report lists all 7 men (including Walton) with their names, addresses, etc. This is only one area of misinformation. Taking into account all of the information available at this time, there are some facts of the case which are irrefutable; 1) Despite allegations of a hoax by many, NO ONE has brought forth any proof to substantiate their claims. 2) Despite a massive search by approximately 50 volunteers aided by dogs and helicopters, NO physical trace of Travis Walton was found during the 5 days of his disappearance. 3) During the 25 years since the case began, not ONE person has brought forth any information indicating where Travis was, or even alleged a possible sighting of him during the five days. 4) Law enforcement officials, though claiming hoax all the while, never presented ANY evidence to put a dent in one of the crewmen's statements, which remain the same to this day. 5) From a theoretical standpoint, it is highly unlikely that 7 men, common everyday working men, could put together an elaborate hoax, pass lie-detector tests, stand up to questioning, and stick to the same incredible story for a quarter of a century, without a break. The stress of the investigation caused personal problems among the men, yet they still stuck to their stories. . 6) Though Walton did receive money for his story, it was not until many years later that he gained financially from it. Reviewing all the facts presented to date, it is also advisable to mention that it is easier to prove that something happened, than to prove that it didn't. It is also very easy to simply yell "Hoax," without tenable proof. However, in the shadow of all of the crewmen's statements to date, it is fair to say that something very extraordinary and unusual did happen on November 5th, 1975 in the remote forests of Arizona. The Travis Walton Story, "Fire In The Sky," remains one of the most intriguing reports of UFO abduction today. "It was many years ago that I got out of a crew truck in the national forest and ran toward a large glowing UFO hovering in the darkening Arizona sky. But when I made that fateful choice to leave the truck, I was leaving behind more than just my six fellow workmen. I was leaving behind forever all semblance of a normal life, running headlong toward an experience so overwhelmingly mind-rending in it's effects, so devastating in its aftermath, that my life would never - could never - be the same again." (Travis Walton)

0 comments:

Post a Comment