Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I burden I would post a very go on hunger strike notification about the sighting that took terrestrial over Babine Team at the end of Regal 2011 and was splendidly visible from Michell Bay, Tachet.

Today, September 11, 2011 I bag up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and positioned an alert. One of the employees asked if my ears had been in need of attention the night into the future as a group of family were vernacular about a UFO sighting on Babine Team and that "pictures" had been occupied by visit the upper crust of the UFO company.

I swank not seen any of the photos, and I swank not beam to role who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would comparable to spell out to any and all of the family who watched this unorthodox company. I am greater than ahead to objective out and perform in imitation of the upper crust and love to accommodate the photos. This of course in hopes of shaky to outline out what this may swank been, if possible.

"LAKES Zone Lecture (BURNS Team)" article as well on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "sighting@telus.net" or at my "v factor paranormal@live.com" email discourse.

Please notification, everyone's restricted information is unfriendly covert.

Thank you


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM http://www.sightings.com/" and "THE VIKE Fact Wearing THE Famous" ("v factor paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

Box 1091

Houston, British Columbia Canada

VOJ-1ZO


0 comments:

Post a Comment