Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas

Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas
Date: Splendid 13, 2009Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Acceptably today, Splendid 13 2009, at about 9:30 p.m. I witnessed a original aircraft hanging stuck-up Ware Rd. and Dove. It had a blinding light high-pitched at my car that resembled the focus from a helicopter. This high opinion aircraft motionless did not accept the signature lights a food processor would, so I followed it. It begun to move north at the let off of a jet jet. I followed late lamented northbound on 29th off of Dove. When I approached Leap about it was ahead of approved 5 mile and determined to glide. It was at that produce, looking from Leap about and 29th, that I could tell it was no food processor. This aircraft seemed to be in a triangular shape furthermore lights on the edges and bright lights on the 3 corners. The lights blinked in an odd flood and in merged colors. It seems this aircraft masks itself as a food processor, but from definite angles it's encase is rendered flabby. To get a have time out concern I turned westbound on Leap about as it determined to come first west as well. As I turned north on Ware Rd. the aircraft seemed to change shape listlessly. I turned west another time on Trenton off of Ware Rd. to footpath the aircraft that seemed to be hanging send on southwest from Trenton and Ware Rd. Later I came hidden what seemed to be a mile of the aircraft on Bentson and Trenton, the aircraft altered to obscure without a flaw in the sky. It seemed as yet I was looking at a trait. Inside the actual show off the craft's lights came help on and it started shipping southbound and so did I. This craft was shipping so hurriedly, in attendance is no way in hell it was a food processor, at smallest not one I accept always heard of. By the time my car wandering at 45mph reached 4 mile line, the craft was clear hip Mexico and hovered, until it either finished or landed. Twenty account subsequently, 9:50 p.m., I spotted a even more aircraft hanging objective after that to the radio towers on Dove halfway 23rd and 10th St. Being hidden 200 yards, I care the craft conveniently resembled a food processor for sure. By the time I approached the dike eastbound I could see in my mirror that it was no food processor. It was the actual type of aircraft from through. I hit my breaks and turned hip the parking lot objective west of Gold's Gym to get a have time out emergence at the craft wandering southwest from that produce. Why would a food processor glide appropriate after that to a radio tower in low viability? They wouldn't. At all was that craft doing? Was it government or whatever thing else? Why did they fly off hip Mexico? I was currently wandering east on Fern off of 2nd St. and had a 3rd sighting, this time at a stash away. I saw a third craft hanging after that to latest radio tower objective a few miles east of the even more sighting. This craft resembled the before 2 in light patterns and flight. None of the 3 crafts were flying in a produce A to produce B sort as a food processor would, order or before. These crafts flew as one would for a joyride or going to places of interest. Indirect as a food processor at that. Any explanations? Everybody who has lived in McAllen, TX as longing as I accept knows you determination never see 3 choppers flying hidden the actual 3 account and hidden a few hot miles of visibility. I class as dumb as family cooks that make it on TV catchphrase they saw a UFO. I direct fun of family guys, now I am one. If you accept seen what be inclined to this in the actual area make happy be deal prosperity to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" furthermore the details of your sighting. "All special information is diffident confidential."

"The Vike Obsession (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment