Morphing Ufo Over Milan Italy July 6 2014

Morphing Ufo Over Milan Italy July 6 2014
"I've been researching the UFO phenomena for a very long time conservative yet I don't post appreciably about it in vogue on this blog. The under video was taken by Antonio Urzi who many of you in the UFO unrestricted order appreciate, and a tome of you order say he's a impersonate. I'm not positively he's a impersonate, most of the videos I lunch seen thankless to blow the whistle on his footage are hokey at best. I saw one years ago where they theoretical being he's a pattern designer or makes outfit he was filming the buttons he uses on costume and ephemeral them off as UFOs in his videos. Unfortunately the video claiming they "debunked" his footage by by way of buttons to fake Antonio's footage looked poverty...buttons, it didn't tell poverty the things Antonio shot. Sometimes bits and pieces are what they are, sometimes it's the real bargain. The real bargain may be out of some blue-collar perfect system and it's easier for them to say it's all impersonate. Or there's civilization who's job it is to say it's impersonate. Waterfront what you must, all I'm squeezing out is I lunch seen A LOT of UFO footage over the years, some in my study real and others I dilemma were faked, this footage under is to a certain extent astounding, I lunch no clue what it is.~ TS"

Source: discover-ghosts.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment