Ufo Sighting In Colorado Springs Colorado On July 20Th 2012 Entitys Causing Me To Pass Out

Ufo Sighting In Colorado Springs Colorado On July 20Th 2012 Entitys Causing Me To Pass Out
i need help with this, this is not the first time I have dealings with entitys, I have had it with this problem and need help. please not that this is the second time I have met these beings: I had just gotten in my bed (its about 2-3 feet from the ceiling in my room) and I feel like I am having a heart attack, I I had a strong feeling of some one in my room and (from a laying position I roll over and place my arms flat on my pillow so I can see over the head of my bed) I look over and I see a 7 or 8 foot tall being, he/she is extremely dark and I cannot see ANY detail but a total of a black silhouette. it had never moved or touched me this time, it just stared at me. I have about a second of eye contact and I unexpectedly, and like a rag doll, pass out and crumple in my bed. I wake up late in the morning only because my dad had shaken me till I had become conscious. I lost sight of the being because I was unconscious, I have seen it/one of them before and I had not passed out on eye contact. after this I feel completely powerless and in need of help. I need help, please call me and my dad, i have experienced events previous to this and after, this is just one of the 4 or so events i have dealt with, please, im tired of the stress.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Origin: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment