Ufo Sighting In Frederick Maryland On October 14Th 2013 Not The First Time I Have Seen A Ufo By My House

Ufo Sighting In Frederick Maryland On October 14Th 2013 Not The First Time I Have Seen A Ufo By My House
UFO SIGHTING IN FREDERICK, MARYLAND ON OCTOBER 14TH 2013 - NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN A UFO BY MY HOUSE. THIS ONE WAS RIGHT OUT BACK OF OUR HOUSE.

Went out to smoke a cigarette with my boyfriend I'm my backyard and look southwest to see a saucer shaped object in our view. The lights were rotating around the ship with blue, white, and red lights. It clearly was not a plane or helicopter because it did not make any noise and it was not moving - just hovering. We stayed out to watch it until it slowly backed away out of our reach. Very strange

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment