Ufo Sighting In Salt Lake City Utah On November 3Rd 2013 Red Object Hovers And Moves Erratically

Ufo Sighting In Salt Lake City Utah On November 3Rd 2013 Red Object Hovers And Moves Erratically
UFO SIGHTING IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH ON NOVEMBER 3RD 2013 - RED OBJECT HOVERS AND MOVES ERRATICALLYAGAIN, the same thing I have seen for months. I set up my camera on my deck ( clear view to the west of Salt Lake Valley) and captured an object that appears out of nowhere. It hovers, glows changes colors. then moves straight up, side to side and heads north. Another object appears a few minutes later and same thing happens. I changed the video timing to make it faster. My original video is 25 minutes long. I am so glad other people are noticing this over our valley.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment