Sergio Javier Mayn Ufos Colonia Torre

Sergio Javier Mayn Ufos Colonia Torre

Here's a post from Scott Corrales of Inexplicata

Ana Luisa Cid

Date: 10.24.2010

Mexico: Youth Videotapes Incredible UFO Suspicion

By Ana Luisa Cid


The support vidcaps belong to the uncommon make a copy of prepared by teenage Sergio Javier May'en, who managed to keep back two unidentified flying objects past his video camera as they flew over Colonia Torre Blanca, Mexico Metropolitan, on October 21, 2005 at 18:26 hrs. Restricted the connotation of the images, I visited the onlooker at his back-to-back to question him and head an on-site investigation.

Interview In the midst of SERGIO JAVIER MAY'eN, 11 DECEMBER 2005

Ana Luisa: Goodbye Sergio. How old are you and what do you do?

Sergio: I'm 16 being old and explore at a vo-tech. I stress to be an architectural persuade.

AL: Can you delight tell me about your October 21st experience?

Sergio: Provide with, that afternoon I went up to the roof past my sister Melissa, who was playing at hand. It was she who told me that at hand was a UFO in the sky. We also watched a reddish-hued orb, and I went down in the dumps in a few words for the camcorder.

AL: Did you target to enroll the red orb?

Sergio: No, it wasn't aptitude, so gone I went approve to the roof, the red orb wasn't at hand anymore. After that I turned to the might to announce for it and came diagonally various UFO, past a heavy-duty spherical object at low flatten, set in the announce. Such as my camera was going away, I was surely able to enroll it.

AL: So what happened later?

Sergio: Formerly make a copy of the orb and spoils undeniable photos of it, I realized that a plane was about to fly over and I vital to coverage the shot to show the declare. Right through the first moments of the video, only this minute one UFO can be seen. Suddenly after, various appeared in movement.

AL: How did this object move?

Sergio: It motivated very lazily and insurrectionary on the road to the apex. For that cause I was sure that it couldn't be an hydroplane or any recognizable object.

AL: Can you appeal it?

Sergio: Definite. We could see that it was a black, round object enclosed by less important, exceedingly undemanding orbs.

AL: How crave did the sighting last?

Sergio: Express three and a half minutes, I adjudicate, almost, like the UFO was insurrectionary exceedingly speedily participating in the sky. It was closer than an hydroplane.

It's above and beyond relatable to tell you that undeniable special effects appeared in the original video that crossed the alley of the UFO. Confident weak orbs can be seen, and various longer black-colored object, direct at terrific speed, and it can only this minute be seen gone we put the camera in slow-mo.

AL: Is this the first time you've seen a UFO?

Sergio: No, so I've seen them earlier and up front managed to enroll one past my cellphone, but I don't display that video anymore so my sister erased it. I observe that I was homily to a speak to about the sighting I had in Guanajuato and I lifted my arm to individual how high the UFO was. After that we also looked at the sky and found a incandescent sway.

AL: Do you tangle in implementation sky watches?

Sergio: Definite, like I was infantile I've been looking at the sky, and gone I see whatever thing quaint, I axis to program if it's a UFO or whatever thing recognizable.

AL: The same as are UFOs, in your opinion?

Sergio: I don't divulge, but doubtless they could be humans from various pile past better-quality complete technology that can go level dimensional doorways to get concerning, to research. For exemplar, I saw a documentary about helicopters being reported indoors the Prime Planet War, and that's innovative, so they didn't exist approve plus, so we can't adjudicate that inhabitants helicopters were aliens, right? So that's what makes me say that doubtless we're the UFOs, but from various time, whilst I adjudicate at hand can be life anyplace else in the universe. It wouldn't be sensible for us to be the only this minute ones. UFOs are whatever thing we don't divulge very well, but we divulge they exist.

AL: Dignify, Sergio.

A expression by Mr. Javier May'en, inaugurate of the witnesses

"I adjudicate it's relatable to countenance that my family had their sighting the dreadfully day that Blizzard Wilma hit Mexican royal on October 21, 2005...I'm not sure if there's any tie between these activities, but it's outstanding to researchers who explore the aptitude connection between UFOs and olive disasters."

Similes Courtesy: Sergio Javier May'en and Javier May'en

Fastest Prospect


The video has an estimation station of 3 minutes and was tiring past a digital Sony Handycam, Mini-DV format, model DCR-HC15. The evidence was recorded past a encyclopedia axis and by the 10x visual strip. The auditory is clear and the utter between brother and sister can be heard, fair terrific disorientation between also witnesses.

Formerly enviously reviewing the images framework by framework, I verified that the small UFO was not add up to indoors the first moments of the make a copy of, taking into account that it appeared foolishly contained by a time show all in the mind at a 30th of a small.

The UFO presents evident outlines, according to the filters concrete past the Corel Photo-Paint 10 program.

The object's morphology, elegant and pounce make conform to the record approved by teenage Sergio May'en. Reviewing the total little of the video, and by an electronic strip, I noticed that the UFO tailored its shape at a terrific standard, transforming participating in two red lights that therefore became one. This information coincides past Sergio's narration, who states having first seen a red incite as the orb went not permitted from his pictorial province.

Previous Remarks


From the foregoing, I reserve that the tangible analyzed is open and represents ready evidence with regard to the image of UFOs in Mexico. Defective drawback, Sergio Javier May'en has developed the feeling and tact crucial to enroll the unsolvable videos that farm the skies of our faculty on video, and he momentum really stay alive to impromptu us past their uncommon sightings.

Triangular UFO Down Mexico


These vidcaps are from the video tiring by Sergio Javier May'en Cigarroa, whose camera recorded the direct of a triangular UFO over the Torre Blanca field of the Mexican capital.

The images were tiring on December 16, 2005 and the 16 court old onlooker was in the fraternity of his younger sister Melissa dominated in a implementation skywatch from the roof of his house.

He was make a copy of a set flying object gone he noticed that various UFO was tour his province of vision, hardly identifying it as a triangular object.

The evidence was captured on a Sony Handycam, model DCR-HC15, at almost 8:15

p.m.

It is relatable to mention that on that dreadfully sunset dissimilar sightings were reported over Mexico Metropolitan and that the "Hechos" news program on Televisi'on Azteca transmitted the image of four incandescent spheres flying over southern Mexico Metropolitan in real time.

Ana Luisa Cid


0 comments:

Post a Comment