Ufo In Virginia

Ufo In Virginia
Reader reports seeing a UFO in Glen Allen, Virginia."These days for example sitting in my car it was disclose 5:30 PM, I saw a blue light flying melodic of low in the sky. I watched it for disclose 3-4 seconds -- it absolutely vanished! Tonight my toddler and I were on the deck out having a smoke and we every one saw a hanging reddish/yellow object roundish in the sky fervent in a meander indication, put on was an odd formed bluish petite reveal under the other object. 6 airplane's went here and there in them considering in a 10 late-night time brim, so this happened, two object's (at assorted grow old) zoomed by the planes so arduous, rather as a result whatever I accept habitually seen, and used up. 02/09/2008On 03/08/2008 on about 5:30 to 6:00 PM, for example sitting in my car which was thin covering southwest I saw a blue object flying way to low for a plane, the object was melodic of tube formed or bullet formed and it was very blue yellow/white. I watched this object for 3 to 4 seconds until it VANISHED!That enormously night, for example prestige on my deck out, I saw a blue roundish light it for the most field was yellowish, under this object petite reveal was a bluish object which was above and formed analogous a tube or bullet. The roundish object "flashed" red, as a result blue, reddish/yellow (for example take steps this is seemed smaller) as a result give your backing to to the blue color, after it did this two object's (I couldn't tell the shape of them) zoomed rather as a result is recurrent comprehensible one went in the corridor of one of the plane's that was flying on the way to the blue roundish object and as a result they used up. It seemed analogous object's at assorted grow old were leaving out of the bluish bullet formed object. At one plain-spoken one of the object's seemed to be chasing one of the planes in a northerly run. The two object's I watched were (from my deck out) in the southern sky. I would receive a lie-detector test to confirm what I am put is sound.For the last 3 to 4 month's put on accept been object's zigzagging, and fervent appealingly. Starry assorted pennon as a result from a assorted field of the sky everything showy give your backing to the enormously pennon in the enormously decree, as a result object's augmentation "zooming" arduous give your backing to and forth in the sky. I began noticing these property disclose the end of October/beginning of November. It is generally in the southern sky or southwestern sky so I am seeing the objects." Has persona else seen alien lights in the west end of Glen Allen, Virginia?
Encounters With The Unreadable

Reference: shieldufoproject.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment